If you keep an eye on my ‘Events’ section (via my upcoming.org profile) over there in the sidebar (→) you’ll have noticed that I’m attending The Music Ally Debate tomorrow entitled “Virtual Worlds – Real Potential“. In fact, I’m not just attending, I’m a panelist. Here’s the list…
- Barney Wragg, global head of digital, EMI Music
- Daniel Heaf, interactive editor, BBC Radio 1
- Roo Reynolds, metaverse evangelist, IBM Labs
- Paul Van Gerven, founder, PVG Virtual Concerts
- Christian Batist, regional director Europe, Sulake / Habbo Hotel
Also worthy of note: Justin Bovington (CEO of Rivers Run Red) will be giving a presentation. Having seen Justin present at the NMK conference I am looking forward to meeting up again.
The journey there will coincide with the BBC Radio 4’s call for listeners to send in a photo taken at 5pm, so my photo will probably be on board an SWT train somewhere between Southampton to Waterloo.