A presentation I gave recently for a British charity. Ren Reynolds (no relation) suggested an alternative title for it, “Third Sector in Third Spaces”. That’s much better and I’d use something that next time.
I’ve trimmed it down to an hour, but included most of the Q&A/discussion at the end, which included:
- How to virtual currencies and real money interrelate?
- How did IBM get started in virtual worlds
- How do virtual worlds compare with teleconferencing and videoconferencing?
- What do you think we should be focusing on in the next 12 months? What kind of applications?
- User generated content vs keeping control
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.