It’s still a long way off, but for your interest (and my own reference) here are some panels I won’t be missing at South By Southwest in Austin this year…
- Saturday, March 8 – 11:30 AM – The Future of Virtual World & Game Development: Rise of the Indies (Corey Bridges)
- Sunday, March 9 – 2:00 PM – Stories, Games and Your Brand (Rachel Clarke (and I happen to know that Jeremy Ettinghausen, Dan Hon and some tall geek called Roo will all be on the panel too))
- Sunday, March 9 – 3:30 PM – Tools for Enchantment: 20 Ways to Woo Users (Kathy Sierra)
- Monday, March 10 – 2:00 PM – PMOG: The Web as a Play Field (Justin Hall)
- Tuesday, March 11 – 11:30 AM – Casual Multi-Player Online Games: Serious Revenues (Michael Smith)
I should point out that all dates at this stage are essentially rumours. At best they’re provisional and subject to change.
One final thing: the SXSWi flyer from January. Over 450 speakers, and I was lucky enough to be mentioned, along with Paul Boag. I’ll have to find out when his panel is too, because I’d hate to miss it.