Who was blogging about it? Well,
- Mike Butcher who chaired the event made some notes.
- Gauti Sigthorsson was speaking, and was wondering in advance about the best way to pronounce MMORPG
- Esther MacCallum-Stewart was speaking, and has put her presentation up (must do this).
- Tom Hume was there, and has writeups for the talks given by Michael Smith, Esther, and myself
- Alan Patrick was there, has a thought-provoking piece on Web 3.D
- Helen Keegan has a comprehensive review of Michael’s presentation.
- Jemima Kiss put up a piece on paidContent.org.
For some reason, this particular post attracts a lot of spam. For my own sanity, I’m turning off comments on this one. Email me (contact details in the sidebar) if you have anything to add. Thanks